DrLuigi medical footwear for kids was specially designed to account for children’s motor skills. The shoes are equipped a zipper. The cover part, as well as the insole, have been made out of entirely natural materials.
The natural materials used in production guarantee absence of harmful chemical compounds that are commonly used in manufacturing footwear. DrLuigi footwear represents a superb product which offers optimal protection and comfort to children and facilitates proper development of their feet.
CE CERTIFICATION OF MEDICAL SUPPLIES:
- Certificate 93/42 EEC coordinated with European Directive on medical devices
- Certificate ISO 9001:2001 International standard on quality management system
- Standard ISO 13485:2003 coordinated with client’s needs and with the applicable regulations
- Standard CE EN ISO 20347:04 coordinated with basic and additional requirements for occupational footwear
- EU Directive 89/686/EEC coordinated with essential safety requirements
- Certificates EN ISO 14184-1, EN 14632-1, EN ISO 3071, ISO 17694, EN 13512, EN ISO 17700, ISO 17696, EN 13522, EN ISO 17707, ISO 20871, EB 12770: coordinated with significant and additional needs for children.