Term of Use
You are not required to register in order to make a purchase through the web shop. The only thing you are required to provide is a valid e-mail address in the first step of the checkout process, so that an order confirmation can be sent to you after you enter the data required for the delivery.
A quick registration is recommended if you do not want to enter the delivery address and payment information each time you make a purchase. In that case, you will be required to enter a valid e-mail address and personal data (name and surname, address, postal code, city, telephone number) only once, as well as a password which you will use to access your user account. Your password can contain an arbitrary set of characters. The longer your password is, the harder it is to hack.
Your newly created user account will stay registered in our system and you will be able to access it by entering your username and password on the sign-in page.
If you forget your password, you should click on the “Have you forgotten your password?” button on the same page. This will take you to a page where you can enter the e-mail address with which you registered your web shop account. The system will automatically send you a link via which you can reset your password and generate a new one. You can later manually change your new password in your account settings.
After creating an account, the only thing you will need to do before making each new purchase is to log in with your username and password.
Dr Luigi d.o.o. shall hereinafter be referred to as the Seller, and the buyer on the webshop.drluigi.eu website shall be referred to as the Consumer (Buyer). The Seller of the goods is Dr Luigi d.o.o. Bl. Ivana Merza 8, 21 000 Split, OIB: 54635062082.
The website webshop.drluigi.eu and the associated online store are the property of Dr Luigi d.o.o.
By using the webshop.drluigi.eu you shall be deemed to agree that neither webshop.drluigi.eu nor Dr Luigi d.o.o. shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect, material or non-material damage resulting from the interpretation of the information from the site webshop.drluigi.eu.
Information about the products listed at webshop.drluigi.eu is taken from the manufacturer’s and product declarations, product instructions or from the manufacturer’s brochures. The photographs are identical or similar to the listed product, but we reserve the right to make a mistake. All product information on the webshop.drluigi.eu site, including photographs, may contain errors or inaccuracies. Dr Luigi d.o.o. and webshop.drluigi.eu shall not be held responsible for such errors.
Dr Luigi d.o.o. reserves the right to change information, including item prices and special offer information on the site, without prior notice.
All prices are in EUR. VAT is included in the price.
You can make payments as follows:
– Stripe – credit cards
Payment security statement
Entering and transferring your personal data and credit card number information is protected by a system used by Stripe.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, we use the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
The trader shall not store credit card numbers and the given numbers shall not be available to unauthorised persons.
Orders shall be shipped within 1–3 business days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, and subject to current item availability.
Money shall not be withdrawn from your card until the selected item is shipped via a courier service.
We deliver our parcels via DPD.
Delivery shall be made within 2-4 working days after the package is sent, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Dr Luigi d.o.o. shall not be held responsible in the event of a delay in delivery due to force majeure.
Before accepting the parcel from the deliveryman (courier), please inspect it and do not accept it if the items are damaged or if their value is diminished. Otherwise, complaints and objections shall not be accepted.
For orders over EUR 100, shipping is free of charge to all locations in the EU.
For orders under EUR 100, shipping is free of charge to: Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovakia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Great Britain.
For orders under EUR 100, a shipping fee applies to: Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Norway and Switzerland.
Complaints, objections, withdrawals and return of goods
1) According to Article 72 of the Consumer Protection Act of the Republic of Croatia, the Consumer shall have the right to withdraw from an off-premises or distance contract within 14 days, without giving any reason.
2) In the case of sales contracts, the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall begin on the day on which the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods which are the subject of the contract.
3) In the case of delivery of goods consisting of multiple lots or pieces which should be delivered separately, i.e. as several lots or pieces, the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall begin on the day on which the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece of goods.
4) Before the expiry of the withdrawal period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, the Consumer shall inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract using for this purpose either a standard withdrawal form or by making any other unequivocal statement setting out their decision to withdraw from the contract, at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case of an electronic withdrawal, the Seller shall notify the Consumer of the receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
5) If the Consumer exercises the right of withdrawal referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, this shall terminate the obligations of the parties to perform the off-premises and distance contract.
6) In the event of withdrawal, each party shall return everything they received in the same value and quantity.
7) If the Consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall return the goods without undue delay at the latest within 14 days, in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article. The Consumer shall return the received item undamaged and in unchanged quantity, unless the item has been destroyed, damaged, lost or its value has been diminished without the fault of the Consumer (buyer).
The Consumer is responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, and the Seller is not responsible and shall not refund the funds paid or accept the return of a damaged item, other than the articles damaged in the process of establishing the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The Consumer shall bear only the direct cost of returning the goods, unless the Seller has agreed to bear all costs.
8) The Seller shall carry out the reimbursement referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article at the latest within 14 days from the day they receive the returned goods, using the same means of payment as the Consumer used for the payment transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed otherwise, and provided that the Seller does not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The Seller shall bear the cost of returning the goods only if they are delivered faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Seller.
Before accepting any parcel from the deliveryman (courier), please inspect the parcel and do not accept it if the items are damaged or if their value has been diminished. Otherwise, any complaints and objections shall not be accepted.
Complaints, objections and withdrawals shall be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Goods can be returned via a courier service to the following address: Dr Luigi d.o.o., Trg Hrvatskih Velikana 1, 21276 Vrgorac.
The Seller shall reply in writing to the Consumer’s (buyer’s) complaints in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act at the latest within 15 days of their receipt. Otherwise, the Consumer may contact the State Inspectorate or Association for Consumer Protection.
9) The European Online Dispute Resolution platform shall be responsible for online dispute resolution.
Dr Luigi d.o.o. undertakes to protect the personal data of its customers by collecting only the necessary, basic information about the customers/users which are necessary to fulfil its obligations. The company shall inform its customers about the way the collected data are used and regularly give its customers a choice about the use of their data, including the option to decide whether or not to have their name removed from the lists used for marketing purposes. All user data is stored in strict confidentiality and is available only to the employees who need this data to perform their duties.
By accepting the given General Terms and Conditions of Sale of products at webshop.drluigi.eu, the Consumer (buyer) confirms that they have read and understood them in full and that they are aware of all the legal consequences of accepting them.
Dr Luigi d.o.o.
Blaženog Ivana Merza 8
21 000 Split
OIB (Personal Identification Number): 54635062082